Job DescriptionOur client is a NZ owned, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy is currently seeking a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to lead their team and continue the expansion of their North Shore based office.
This consultancy has a strong platform to continue their growth and is seeking a personable and professional Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to form an important part of their Surveying team.
The benefits of joining this company are:
- Working within a relaxed, collaborative, friendly, family-orientated environment.
- True work-life balance (our client gets contractors to do overflow work so you can work 40 hours a week….or even a 4 day working week if a 3 day weekend appeals)
- A VERY attractive remuneration package
- Custom-fitted Ford Ranger with Auckland based personal use include.
- A minimum of 5 year post-licensing experience within New Zealand
- Cadastral surveying experience
- Client facing communication
Apply now or for a confidential conversation to find out more call Wayne McDonald on 021 220 8992