Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are working with a Global Chemical manufacturer who are looking to engage with a Senior Account to work on a long term contract basis located in Hampshire. You will provide key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
Scope of duties for the role include;
- Verification of Engineering Contractor billings for services & equipment/material purchases.
- Review and/or establish financial procedures.
- Review and periodic testing of financial & physical controls within EM and Engineering Contractor Contractual Compliance testing.
- Support Project teams to establish & maintain financial controls, provide guidance. Conduct Financial Risk Assessment.
- Conduct Unit Internal Assessments (project audits) Assess project readiness for and monitor financial closeout.
- Establish and/or maintain Financial Control Plan(s)
- Administration of billing documentation.
- Establish & maintain Invoice Logs - Invoice review & verification; services & equipment purchases.
- Invoice exceptions & monitoring - Maintain Bank Guarantee.
- Monitor payment performance.
- Review & monitor Engineering Contractor payment/receipts (bank account) – Monthly accruals.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Good communication skills, ability to interface with contractor.