Maintenance Planner/Scheduler- Nanticoke
To be responsible for the planning and scheduling of all Maintenance activities. Should have good understanding of safety, health, and environmental requirements (SHE), work selection criteria, work planning,
- Demonstrates SAFETY is the top priority
- Participates in planning with Core/Work Teams
- Plans and schedules any Routine
- Maintenance work required
- Works with Planner in developing schedule, cost estimates and equipment planning for Routine work to be accomplished during the Turnaround window
- Able to plan complex job and develop resource plan with Scheduler, Execution lead, and Operations across all disciplines.
- Able to identify and monitor critical and sub-critical paths for major events.
- Able to apply advanced functions of Planning & Estimating Tools, as applicable to the position.
- Able to educate field execution personnel on look-ahead schedules, and help ensure timely work progression.
- Provide input to maintenance work Contracting/Procurement strategy and steward to that plan.
- Resolve scheduling issues, including: Negative Float, Out-of-sequence updates, resource overloads, scope change, progress
- 10+ years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering within an applicable discipline, appropriate certification(s) within discipline, or equivalent professional experience