Job Description*** Minimum of 5 years experience in Polypropylene required.***
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support to the project
- Resolve and handle complex troubleshooting, design optimization and perform engineering studies for continuous improvement of plant safety, performance & reliability.
- Lead major process studies e.g. PHA, HAZOP,SIL,HAZAM, PFD, P&ID reviews, during project development.
- Develop cost benefit analysis
- Lead feasibility studies, process engineering and optimization
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors or Masters degree in Chemical Engineering with an average of 12 years of industry experience, and a minimum of five (5) years experience in Polypropylene technologies.
Demonstrated leadership experience is required. Demonstrated ability to work with multiple parties simultaneously in an interface role is required.
A certification as an EIT or Professional Engineer, preferred.