Job DescriptionAssignment Support Coordinator - Altrincham - £19,000
Assignment Support Coordinator is a key member of the Assignment Support team, who will work closely with the recruitment teams and Operations throughout UK, Europe and Africa to support compliance, on boarding and day-to-day activities. The role will entail significant interfaces with the recruitment teams, medical administrators, visas, contracts administrator, compliance coordinator and Regional Contractor Services Manager. The individual will generally be responsible for ensuring quality in all administrative aspects of on boarding to the contractor and client, acting as a subject matter expert across internal processes and external documentation.
- Provide administration support as required throughout the UK, European and African Operations.
- Assist with the delivery of NES format Client and Contactor Contract Offer Letters, ensuring correct Terms of Business and Terms & Conditions are sent.
- Assist with the Delivery and maintenance of contents of Contractor on-boarding and compliance documents
- Ensure Bullhorn is adequately updated with necessary documents to support the compliant on boarding of contractors.
- Ensure that any amendments to Contract Offer Letter and Terms and Conditions are updated and saved.
- Maintain placements and send regular system and update reports.
- Chase daily for any outstanding contractual and compliance documents and highlight immediately to Regional Contractor Services Manager any potential non-compliance, pre mobilisation.
- Assist in the booking of any required tests (medicals etc) for new starters and renewals.
- Liaise with departments to exchange data regarding insurances, visas, travel, medicals, contracts and compliance.
- Assisting the Regional Contractor Services Manager and the team with daily duties including filing, scanning, internal audits and mini projects.
- Support Work Order tracking and renewal processes.
- Maintaining regular contact with contractors through “assignment check” calls.
- To support the Recruitment team in administration tasks to assist with the smooth on boarding of contractors.
- Support Reception, providing lunch and holiday cover.
- Produce high standard quality work every time.
- Ensure zero non-compliance issues upon new contractor mobilisations and existing contractor renewals through supporting the Assignment Support team and Recruitment teams.
- Become recognized amongst contractors as a focal point during on-boarding and throughout assignments.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to specialise in a new activity within the business to support colleagues when the team is reduced due to leave or facing a high volume work load.
- Team player who can also take initiative and work in an autonomous fashion.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, demonstrating ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Process and Task orientated.
- Customer Service focused background preferred.