Due to several operations and maintenance service projects across the Bowen Basin, NES is seeking multiple truck operators to join the civil team. This position is DIDO only; working 5 days on 5 days off with a mixture of day and night shift. For the right candidates there is long term work available.
To be successful for this role you will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Standard 11 Induction or willing to obtain
- Be able to pass medical, drug & alcohol screenings
- Previous experience in the civil space
- Black Coal Competency/RII certificate
- Rigid Haul Truck RII required with experience on 777F
This is an opportunity for exceptional Haul Truck Operators to showcase their expertise to some off the biggest figures in Australian Mining and thus will be rewarded with a great pay rate.
For a confidential discussion please contact Natasha Lee at NES on 07 3123 4433 alternatively please feel free to forward your most current CV by clicking APPLY