Job DescriptionKey Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years Contracts & Procurement experience, preferably in oil and gas industry
- Experience in contract formulation activities, systems and processes coupled with a strong background in post award Contractor management.
- Exposure to obtaining complex JOA approval obligations
- Demonstrated experience in the development of processes and procedures in the C&P environment and ongoing identification of process improvement opportunities, including participation in the implementation of management of change.
- Understanding of local content requirements in the contracting process
Key Technical Deliverables:
- Provide advice to non Contracts and Procurement personnel on compliance with the C&P Processes
- Conduct prequalification, ITT preparation, issue, receipt, opening and comprehensive assessment of tender submissions while delivering to stakeholder schedule expectations.
- Ensure Australian Industry Participation objectives are considered and implemented in all contracting and procurement activities
- Coordinate clarifications with Subject Matter Experts on contractual, commercial, taxation, insurance, HSES and other relevant stakeholder departments
- Negotiation of tender qualifications and exceptions during evaluation
- Preparation of documents for presentation to Contracts Committee and JVP approval committees
- Assisting with the administration of Contract Committee meetings, including minute taking document management and action tracking, as required.
- Finalise award, execution and implementation of new Contracts and participate in ongoing post award management of Contracts.
- Ensure Contract Variations and Contract Claims are identified early and managed in accordance with INPEX procedures
- Ensure commercial and contractual correspondence with contractor is efficiently handled
- Maintain positive relationships and ensure continuous monitoring of contractor performance.
- Demonstrated experience in preparation and updates of C&P process, procedures and organisational templates (In consultation with C&P Manager) including proactive attitude toward identifying opportunities for efficiencies and improvement
- Ensure confidentiality of contract documents is maintained