Job DescriptionJob Title – Compensation and Benefit Analyst
Location – Houston, TX
Employee Type - Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client, growing polyethylene manufacturer has a permanent opportunity for a Compensation and Benefit Analyst to be based in Houston, TX.
The Compensation and Benefit Analyst is a position within the Human Resources Department. The primary focus of this position is the development, implementation, and administration of the total rewards package for employees.
- Involves assistance with the development of compensation structures and benefit programs
- Evaluates, modifies and ensures compensation practices and benefit policies are competitive and in compliance with current legislation and pay equities
- Performs projects, market analysis and coordinate vendors and brokers
- Use advanced knowledge and expertise to provide day-to-day administration of all benefits plans
- Assists with determining plan design, program research, and renewals
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with analytical processes with knowledge of compensation and or/ benefits program required
- Associate Degree required; Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Finance, Math, Business Management or related field preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Systems implementation experience; SAP and ADP preferred
- Understanding of basic compensation or financial fundamentals, statistics, or cost analysis required
- Knowledge of benefit contract language