Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is looking for a driven regional sales manager for region Middle-East, Germany and the UK to work with our client in a full time permanent staff position.
Our client is an international company that operates in three markets: the emergency services, military and civilian agency uniforms and personal equipment markets. Our client serves a global customer base of fire departments, military installations, institutions, corporate organizations and training companies from multiple offices around the world.
Their mission is to develop the best fire protective and fire training products possible to enhance the safety of the global workforce.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activities related to all Training product categories with emphasis on growth and profitability of Region: mix of Europe, Asia (China & Korea)
YOUR POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION
You will be working under the direct supervision of the VP Marketing/Sales EMEA
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create regional sales & country plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives;
- Assign dealers in regional sales area;
- Support dealers with day-to-day operation;
- Acquisition of new dealers and customers in sales region;
- Visit customers to present products and solutions;
- Report on regional sales results, with the use of Salesforce;
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits;
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility;
- Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth;
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions;
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition;
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction;
- Organize demo tours and product presentations for and with dealers and customers;
- Travel to customers and dealers in region. Outside support (travelling) will be 40% - 50% of the total time;
- Visit exhibitions to promote the company brand and attend exhibitions where our client is exhibiting in designated sales region.
- Order intake in CRM;
- Order margin in CRM;
- Territory Growth YoY in CRM;
- Market Pipeline in CRM;
- Number of demo’s and trainings;
- Conversion rate of demo’s;
- Year planning of trainings;
- Work closely with EMEA VP Marketing/Sales, Marketing, and sales team, Company Group- Americas.
- Build strong relationships with dealers and end-user customers.
- (Logistics) Suppliers
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree desired, with accumulated years of experience taken into consideration;
- Experience within the fire service or public safety industry is preferred;
- Track record of successful sales results and territory growth;
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role;
- Ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs);
- Familiarity with CRM software;
- Understanding sales direct to end-users and sales trough dealers;
- Excellent communication skills (must: English, pre: German);
- Strong organizational and commercial skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal skills-verbal and written communication;
- Ability to forge long-term relationships;
- Ability to sell a technical product;
- Technical skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office, basic email and smartphone;
- Ability to motivate and persuade.
Organizational shared behaviours are:
Fostering Customer intimacy, Doing what we promise, learning from everything and everyone, Respecting all people, collaborating to deliver solutions, nothing short of excellence, being good cooperative citizens.
Job specific skills and behaviours are:
Negotiation and convincing, MS Office, CRM and ERP knowledge, Communicative, able to work alone, responsible, focus on safety , customer focused
YOUR PHYSICAL CIRCUMSTANCES
- Travel of up to 50%. Frequently travel is outside the employee's local area and overnight;
- Highly flexible and able to react constructively and with a positive attitude to multiple demands, shifting priorities, change and unexpected events.