Job DescriptionDell Boomi iPaaS Development Team Leader – Permanent - Basingstoke
ESSENTIAL:- Strong iPaaS and/or development Dell Boomi experience, solid team leadership experience. Agile. Strong system integration experience.
Dell Boomi iPaaS Development Team Leader Job Purpose
To deliver continuous value to customers and the business in a sustainable, quality driven environment. Deliver and evolve our software platform, tools and agile processes, to more efficiently identify and satisfy the ever-changing demands of our customers and business needs through a combination of coding and review.
Dell Boomi iPaaS Development Team Leader Key Responsibilities
As Dell Boomi iPaaS Development Team Leader, you will help guide the development and maintenance of iPaaS applications to support the business needs, ensuring that all developers within your team are adhering to the agreed software development procedures and coding standards.
Application development includes the roll-out of a Dell Boomi iPaaS platform, middle tier and database layers, as well as the maintenance and troubleshooting.
Reporting in to the Group iPaaS Architect, this is an important role within the Group IT function, giving the holder the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the organisation.
Dell Boomi iPaaS Development Team Leader will require:
- Working knowledge of Dell Boomi, iPaaS technology, and iPaaS business integrations and maintenance within complex international organizations
- Be an energetic ‘self-starter’ with the ability to take ownership and be accountable for deliverables, both individually and when leading a team.
- Seeks and engages in continued learning of Agile practices and principles, ensuring that development technologies and best practices methodologies are adopted and applied by all team members.
- Build elegant, robust, and reliable solutions for complex technical problems.
- Managing your time, and that of the team priority to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Suggest best practices for coding standards, design patterns, technology stack, development processes and ways of working to ensure that the department thrives and continually strives towards excellence.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Working knowledge of Dell Boomi, iPaaS technology, and iPaaS business integrations and maintenance within complex international organizations.
- The ability to manage an agile development team, setting goals, performing regular reviews, motivating the team and organising them so all work is done on time and to the standards as set by the development procedures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of software patterns, software modelling, secure programming principles, test-driven development or another unit testing methodology, and code standards compliance.
- Ability to work with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical designs within an Agile environment.
- Proven technical skills as an iPaaS developer.
- Adept at producing fully responsive applications within a multitude of environments using modern up-to-date techniques, whilst still being able to support legacy systems and platforms.
Some travel may be involved with this role.