Do you want to work for a growing manufacturing company who are currently going through major growth and investment? Do you want to work at a state of the art factory which is still going through development and is the largest site within their business?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading manufacturing company who are now looking for a Lead Maintenance Engineer/Team Leader.
As the Lead Engineer/Team Leader, you will have engineering and maintenance responsibility, lead a team of 4 and this will be a mixture of hands on and office based.
Key duties of the role will involve
- Plan, coordinate and manage engineering and maintenance activities on site
- Maintenance planning
- Leading a team of 4
- Plant maintenance, breakdowns, repairs and fault finding
- Working on both Mechanical and Electrical equipment
- Apprentice trained in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience of leading/supervising a team
- Strong in all aspects of plant maintenance
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Motors, PLC’s
- Knowledge of Siemens S7
- Continuous Improvement/5S
- Knowledge of CMMS systems
- Experienced in PPM schedules
- Experience of working in a Heavy Manufacturing environment
- Willing to work shifts, days and nights
- Extra benefits
- The opportunity to work for a growing company who invest in their staff
- The opportunity to grow and develop your own career