Job DescriptionJob Purpose / Summary
The Calibration Document Controller is responsible for the administration of all work orders, calibration laboratory documentation, procurement and service contracts for the Calibration Department.
We are looking for an individual who is experienced with document administration.
The post holder will responsible for:
- Administration of all Calibration Assessments and Failure Reports
- Initiation of Non Conformances on Failures
- Liaising with production staff to organize delivery and pick up of bench top equipment to and from Calibration Laboratory
- Administration of Calibration Service Contracts and Procurement documentation
- Audit of external contractors for Calibration services
- Provide oral or written reports when required
- Managing off site calibrations of equipment
- Managing on site calibrations by external contractors within the Cal Lab
- Review of Calibration Certificates / Closing of work orders in Maximo
- Preparation for regulatory audit inspections