Data Control Lead
|Job Title:||Data Control Lead|
|Salary:||$400 - $500 per annum, Benefits: Business Class flights + Accommodation + Food + 35% Uplift|
|Contact Name:||Hamza Mahmood|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 12:46|
Data Control Lead will implement the control systems, processes, procedures and work instructions as per Information Management plans which support both operational standards as well as the Contract Information Specification based on the Engineering Information Specifications.
Developing and coaching Iraqi secondees on the data team is the highest priority and the successful candidate will be expected to focus on this.
- Must come from an Oil & Gas Operator
- Substantial experience in Information Management and Engineering in Capital Projects; previous experience in a Data Control role is compulsory.
- Previous experience of working in an Asset O&M team will be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience of Operations Readiness & Assurance activities including Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) build and of managing as-built data and documents;
- Experience of working with Engineering Data Warehouse (EDW) systems preferable.
- Strong in delivery through others.
- Strong coaching/mentoring skill with a proven track-record of developing IM&T people in other challenging or emerging locations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Inventory Control Specialist
Houston, United States
Operator Central Control Room
Den Helder, Netherlands
Gas Turbine Instrumentation & Control Technician
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Lead Designer - Piping
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Production Team lead