Job DescriptionAker Solutions' Project controlling is based in São José dos Pinhais. We are responsible for delivering financial results and performance reports on costs, expenses, cash flow and overhead. We are now looking for a full time Senior Projetc Financial Controller.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Work proactively in the team (both functional controlling-Finance team and project team) aiming to improve financial awareness and business process
- Support the Project team by ensuring risk and opportunities management are in compliance with Aker Solutions and management expectations
- Ensure quality deliveries/financial support for the project team, developing the customer driver
- Developing commercial mindset by controlling VOR, participating of contract revision, schedule discussions and meeting with the client
- Support the predictability, accuracy and compliance with policies in all process and discussions as agent of financial network;
- Jointly responsible with Project manager for Project reporting (PPR/MFO)
- Project accounting performance
- Monitor and control the cash flow for the project
- Monitor and control the project financial performance (Revenue, Cost, Contribution, Gross Profit and Operating profit.
- Reporting and consolidation of financial figures in accordance to internal procedures and contract requirements
- Ensure that all technical changes are reflected in the cost estimates.
- Assist and support project’s change management process (e.g. VORs and VOs)
- In cooperation with Planning ensure that WBS are correctly built and allocate budgets in the WBS (SAP)
- Monitor and control cost, financial progress, estimate to complete, cash flow according to procedures and contract requirements
- Monitor and control invoice payment
- Ensure proper closing activities such as: purchase orders / sub-contracts, activities, networks, WBS, accounts and the overall project
- Provide status information and prepare input to internal and customer monthly report
- Bachelor in Business Administration and/or Finance/Accounting.
- Experience with cost controlling and financials reporting.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience including experience from large project oriented companies with relevant Project Reporting and Project Accounting experience
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Fluent English language
- Full MS Office and SAP knowledge