Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Pipeline Technician in Fort St. John, B.C for a 7 month contract. All candidates must be local or find own accommodations as no LOA is provided.
- General pipeline duties and maintenance.
- Locate pipelines, oversee any excavation work
- Check facility stations, and maintain and relevant equipment to good working condition
- Gather samples and process results, gauge tanks, prove meters, witness sampling, and monitor inbound and/or outbound pipeline shipments.
- Pipeliner Technician Progression – Pigger, or Valve Service.
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong focus on safety
- Be willing to work under SCBA
- Be willing to spend a lot of time driving
- Frequent overtime may be required
- Home base for this position is Charlie Lake.
- Some maintenance activities will require the successful applicant to work away from their home base for extended periods.