Job DescriptionOur Client delivers full EPC management solutions to the Oil & Gas industry and focus on Midstream and Transmission markets. They operate in a very fast-paced business with a great culture and flexible working environment. Through continued growth, expansion and project wins, they have an excellent opportunity for an Instrument Engineer (mid-level) to join its thriving Houston office.
• Produce the following deliverables: Instrument Index, I/O List, Control Narrative, Range, Alarm, & Setpoint List, Cause & Effect, PSV, Control Valve, Orifice, Tank Vents, & Flow Meter Sizing Calculations.
• Provide datasheets for all Instrumentation Equipment: Control/RTU Buildings, Station Control Panels, RIO Panels, Gas Chromatograph Building, Meter Skids, Flow Control Skids, HIPPS or Over Pressure Protection Skids.
• Review of vendor quotes, develop technical bid evaluations, and perform clarifications.
• Review design deliverables: Area Classification, Cable Schedule, Installation Details, Instrument Plans, Panel Drawings, Junction Box Drawings, Network Topologies, and Vendor Drawing Packages.
• Estimate future projects
• Successfully lead a project I&E team in the execution of a project by delivering quality IFC documents and maintaining budget & schedule.
• Create an execution strategy based on the Scope of Work & Design Basis.
• Maintain client relations by going to site visits, PHA/HAZOP reviews, 30%/60%/90% model reviews, Design Review, and Kick-off Meetings.
• Ability to be a self-starter that requires minimal help to execute a project
Candidates must be able to work legally in the USA.