Job DescriptionReliability Engineer – Root Cause Failure Analysis & Bad Actor Program Leader
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Duration: 9+ month contract assignment
Contractor shall own, manage and complete RCFAs and follow the RCFA and Bad Actor workflow process.
Will be the primary Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) Investigation Lead and/or Facilitator in an effort to support Train 1 and Train 2 commissioning, transfer of care, custody and control, operations as needed. The role will use utilize the Failure Reporting tool in Maximo, 5-Why and Cause Map technique to complete and facilitate RCFAs for equipment related failures involving:
- Instrumentation, Analyzers, and Control Systems
- Electrical power distribution equipment and controls
- Mechanical and Fixed Equipment
- Pumps and Rotating Equipment
Craft specific engineers within the Reliability Team will be available for assistance.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or 15+ years liquefaction experience.
- RCFA experience with knowledge and understanding of all facets of the LNG process and liquefaction equipment.
- Experience as a facilitator.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization and with individuals and groups from different disciplines, industries, and governmental agencies.
- Able to work with a culturally diverse group of technical individuals whose skills cover the range required to engineer, operate and maintain an LNG facility.
- Organized, planning skills, able to manage multiple activities and programs timely and with a high degree of accuracy, able to meet work deadlines.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of CMMS (Maximo) Systems and RCFA tools for conducting failure analysis, and Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Create KPIs in an effort to report and audit the health of the RCFA program and track quantities completed.
- RCFA’s are completed in the time allotted.
- Presentations are developed using Microsoft PowerPoint in a professional manner.
- Schedule and facilitate a weekly or biweekly meeting and a report on RCFAs completed or in progress with the Reliability Team. Prepare Minutes of Meeting (MoM) and action log.
- Provide a highlight of concluded results from all activities.
- Use the Reliability SharePoint to log activities and efforts to promote value added and bring visibility to the RCFA and Bad Actor Program