Job DescriptionThe role:
As a Cost Controller Administrator, you will manage the project work approval process, ensuring accurate cost code allocation and initial budget set-up and approvals.
With proven record of implementation of cost management practices, this role will suit an individual who has worked on major projects and has been exposed to high levels of administration.
This role is based in Perth, CBD.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mid to high level of administrative duties
- Develop and maintain project cost plans using appropriate software applications
- Liaise with project management, project planning and others as required to ensure accuracy in project cost phasing and forecasting.
- Facilitate the development of budget estimates
- Coordinate development and issue of project change orders/variations in accordance with engineering and construction change notifications
- At least 1-2+ years’ experience in cost management
- Proficiency with industry standard software including Microsoft Excel and cost control programs
- High level organisations skills, resource management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Mining background would be beneficial