Our client is an IPP company working on power plant project in Indonesia. The successful candidate will be required to monitor all civil scope in the construction project. Responsibilities to supervise power plant construction running smoothly and successful completion of the project against the scheduled timelines. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role on a coal fired construction project.
- Directly supervise and manage all civil related activities by EPC contractor.
- Supervise foundation, soil improvement, building and steel structure construction.
- Oversee all daily field operations for self-performing crews and subcontractors to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and an organized work at site.
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project.
- Perform field inspection to all civil related activities
- Promote positive contractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all contractors and vendors, and instilling this philosophy in the project team at all times.
- Maintain and review punch list process to ensure all items are addressed and executed in a timely manner.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from reputable University.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Coal Fired Power Plant Construction.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- A track record of working on fast track projects from inception to completion.
- Willing to work in a construction site at West Java.