|Job Title:||CAD Designer/Drafter|
|Contact Name:||Iana Manalo|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2019 03:32|
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop computer generated drawings, isometrics, details, plans, schedules, and data sheets.
• Prepare dimensional drawings for layouts and non-dimensional drawings such as one lines, etc.
• Revises drawings based on instructions from engineers, etc.
• Communicate effectively and work with other members of the design team of each individual project assignment. Interface management across disciplines.
• Document control support, database administration, and progress reporting.
• Coordination and communication of various issues among the company and contractor's engineering team that affect the discipline engineering drawings.
• Keep Supervisor informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
• Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Years’ of closely related experience 3-5
• Associates degree in Drafting or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
• General knowledge of 2D CAD software AutoCAD/Microstation/SmartSketch
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications This is a job level 1 position: 1 to 10 years of related experience is required. Eligibility to work in Singapore without sponshorship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CAD Operator III
Coraopolis, United States
$35 per hour
Drafting CAD Designer/Walk Down
Texas City, United States
Electrical Design Specialist 4
Monrovia, United States
$50 - $65 per hour
Senior Piping Designer
Cedar Rapids, United States