Job DescriptionCLINICAL OPPORTUNITIES:
Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA)
Do you want to make a difference? Are you ready to give your best to what may become the most exciting professional challenge in your career?
We will be glad to welcome you to the great team, and achieve new heights together!
CRA/SCRA required with LOCAL EXPERIENCE into the similar role
Independent Monitoring Experience as a CRA/SCRA is a MUST
Competitive pay and opportunity for significant travel bonus
No Site Matrix
Home based/Office based options
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, conduct, and reporting of selection, initiation, routine and closeout monitoring visits
- Site management, general administration of clinical research studies in Australia.
- Contact for clinical investigators, vendors and support services in regard to study progress
- Monitoring trial progress and ensuring that the project timelines are met
- Facilitation of site budgets and contract negotiations
- Effective and open communication within the project team
- Delivering onsite training of investigators and staff
- Preparation and delivering of presentations at Investigator's Meetings
- Preparation for and attendance at company's audits; resolution of audit findings
- Support to global Regulatory Affairs in procurement of site regulatory documents
- Maintenance of appropriate documentation regarding clinical site management
- Participation in feasibility research
- Participation in query resolution
- Maintenance of study-specific automated tracking systems
University degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, MD or RN or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- At least 2-3 years of LOCAL experience at a similar position, with full scope of monitoring responsibilities within Phase I/II/III Clinical Trials.
- Independent monitoring experience in Australia.
- Experience in regulatory submissions, contract negotiations, site management and feasibility assessment
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
- Team oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills including a positive and professional attitude to tasks and projects
- Good problem solving abilities, flexibility
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel
- Demonstrated computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Full working rights in Australia
Please feel free to contact at email@example.com for more information or Call 02-9696 8008.