Shutdown E&I Planner
- Demonstrates SAFETY is the top priority
- Participates in planning with Core/Work Teams
- Plans and schedules any Routine Maintenance work required
- Works with Planner in developing schedule, cost estimates and equipment planning for Routine work to be accomplished during the Turnaround window
- Able to plan complex job and develop resource plan with Scheduler, Execution lead, and Operations across all disciplines. Able to identify and monitor critical and sub-critical paths for major events.
- Point contact with execution, reliability, ops tech within scope of planning control including complex activities such as Shutdowns and Outages
- Responsible for creating plans and task/material list for Shutdown and Outage activities
- Has an Electrical & Instrumentation background knowledgeable in facility maintenance and industrial electrical configurations as well as Industrial Instrumentation
- Has experience in blue print reading, Iso's, GA drawings, Single Line Diagrams, loop drawings, data sheets and P&ID's. Has an understanding of electrical codes, temporary power, and High Voltage
- Experience in planning electrical scope and knowledgeable in manpower estimations, materials management, and timelines. Has experience with instrumentation scopes, materials in a maintenance environment
- Has a technical trade background as a Journey Person Electrician with an Instrumentation background being an asset• Knowledgeable in manpower estimating inclusive of timelines.