Shutdown Static Equipment Planner
- Able to provide input to maintenance work Contracting/Procurement strategy and steward to that plan.
- Able to resolve scheduling issues, including: Negative Float, Out-of-sequence updates, resource overloads, scope change, progress validation, etc.
- Able to develop a complete job plan with materials, resources and timeline.
- Able to provide input into material of construction selection and management.
- Able to plan, estimate, track and schedule Field Order Changes (FCO's).
- Able to apply planning logic, such as, lead, lag, critical path and milestones
- Able to adequately assess work contingencies with schedule impact, lead coordination activity between teams should contingencies arise.
- Point contact with execution, reliability, ops tech within scope of planning control including complex activities such as Shutdowns and Outages
- Responsible for creating plans and task/material list for Shutdown and Outage activities.
- Has a mechanical background in understanding asset management for pressure vessels and static equipment.
- Has experience with blueprint reading, Iso's, Vendor Drawings for vessels, GA drawings and P&ID's.
- Experience in planning confined space entries, Blinding, Internal welding repairs, ventilation plans.
- Has experience with pressure vessel inspections both internal and external, Heat Exchangers, Flash Drums and Separators
- Has a technical trade background such as Boilermaker, Pipefitter, Millwright.
- Knowledgeable in manpower estimating inclusive of timelines.