Shutdown Scaffold/Insulation Planner
- Able to provide input to maintenance work Contracting/Procurement strategy and steward to that plan.
- Able to resolve scheduling issues, including: Negative Float, Out-of-sequence updates, resource overloads, scope change, progress validation, etc.
- Able to develop a complete job plan with materials, resources and timeline.
- Able to provide input into material of construction selection and management.
- Able to plan, estimate, track and schedule Field Order Changes (FCO's).
- Able to apply planning logic, such as, lead, lag, critical path and milestones
- Able to adequately assess work contingencies with schedule impact, lead coordination activity between teams should contingencies arise.
- Point contact with execution, reliability, ops tech within scope of planning control including complex activities such as Shutdowns and Outages
- Responsible for creating plans and task lists for Shutdown and Outage activities.
- Has a Scaffold and Insulation background knowledgeable in facility maintenance and industrial insulation and scaffold configurations.
- Has experience in blue print reading, Iso's, GA drawings, P&ID's. Has an understanding of codes, scaffold estimating, insulation and EHT configurations.
- Experience in planning Insulation and Scaffold scope and knowledgeable in manpower estimations, materials management, and timelines. Has experience with Scaffold and Insulation scopes, materials in a maintenance environment.
- Has a technical trade background as a Journey Person Insulator or Scaffolder with extensive knowledge in the other trade. Both trades will be an asset.
- Knowledgeable in manpower estimating inclusive of timelines.