Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking 2 3rd Class SAGD Operators for a 3 month contract in Conklin, AB. This is a camp-based, Fly in/ Fly out position working a shift of 8 days on / 6 days off.
- Have a thorough understanding of processes involved with Thermal Heavy Oil recovery.
- Provide expertise and knowledge to the operation, where required.
- Perform equipment isolations as required.
- Perform testing and analysis of process fluids.
- When required, fulfill the duties of Shift Engineer to maintain crew compliance with ABSA certification requirements.
- Minimum 3rd Class Power Engineer
- 5 years SAGD experience
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, as/when needed
- Excellent planning, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated computer competency with Microsoft Office software
- Previous experience working and living in a remote camp environment is an asset