We have an urgent requirement for an E&I Field Engineer to work on a 2x2 rotation in WA. This will be a site based role and applicants must be able to mobilise immediately.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides day to day Instrument and Electrical Engineer support to instrumentation and power systems equipment onshore at site
- Design, install, maintain and troubleshoot electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Conduct root cause investigations of electrical and instrumentation equipment failures
- Provide technical leadership to reliability centered maintenance, equipment criticality reviews and FMEA studies
- Define projects for electrical and instrumentation equipment maintenance capital needs and support project managers as appropriate
- Manage predictive maintenance programs: motor tests, thermography, UPS testing, transformer oil testing and instrumentation calibrations
- Establish and drive reliability engineering principles and best practices.
- Troubleshoot controls valves and design and tune valves
- Troubleshoot VFD’s, PLC’s, DCS, Instrumentation and Analyzer systems throughout the plant
- Qualifications in Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering
- Oil and Gas site experience
- Field experience and strong knowledge of electrical, instrumentation, and control systems