Job DescriptionJunior Document Control Specialist
Our Client is currently seeking a Document Control Administrator to work a rotational based contract position for 6 months.
- Create and/or improve existing documentation procedures, and streamline across various product teams.
- Establishes and maintains consistency of databases and documentation as well as corporate processes used to ensure quality, design requirements, and environmental compliance.
- Manage and maintain as well as analyze and interpret the consistency for all documentation and support systems to ensure quality.
- Following established procedures and formats, researches and compiles technical data for use in routine documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures and specifications. Obtains data and information from review of documentation, drawings, schematics and reports, consultation with technical staff members
- Formatting procedure documentation
- Document requests
- Sending site wide notifications of IM processes, issued procedures etc.
- Maintaining Master PID sets (hardcopy)
- Drawing/document search requests
- Printing/plotter requests
- Maintaining on site library (purging documentation when no longer required)
- Assisting 2019 Shutdown team as required (downloading documentation to build isolation packages
- MS office
- Typically 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Intermediate level.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.