Job DescriptionSenior Regulatory Executive – Uxbridge - well paid
I have an excellent opportunity with one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, as a Senior Regulatory Executive you will be responsible for the preparation of high quality CMC regulatory documents.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working to agreed deadline and maintaining records to reflecting project status.
- Responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management.
- Liaising with site change control departments.
- Proactively pursuing process improvement and sharing of best practice.
- Quality checking of documents to ensure consistency and adherence to company standards.
This position is based on a 9 month. If successful, you can expect a competitive salary package, in addition to implementing your regulatory skills at a globally renowned company.
Apply online or for more information call Amy Linsdell on 0161 942 4017