- An engineering diploma (Electrical, Mechanical, I&C, Civil) OR equivalent experience & training (craft plus 5 years) at a nuclear power plant.
- Have at least 5 years planning experience in a Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control, Welding or Civil discipline.
- At least 10 years’ experience with advanced print reading skills (electrical, mechanical, P&ID, logic and control) to be able to accurately understand plant drawings.
- At least 10 years of in-plant experience with maintenance activities, fault finding, technical problem resolution, of which 5 years must be at a Nuclear Power Plant.
- Full English fluency is required for procedure understanding, print reading, and interfacing with other departments to complete the tasks at hand. A minimum English proficiency of 5.5 in all categories are required on the IELTS or equivalent scale. This is applicable to non-native English speakers.
- Experience using an Operations Management System (OMS) e.g. SAP. Passport, Maximo, etc. to develop maintenance work packages with integration and scheduling in the work management plans.