World leader in gases, technologies and services for chemical and Oil&Gas Industry. Client is present in 80 countries with approximately 65.000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities. The company ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Senior Engineer and Lead for Complex Rotating (Compressors) Equipment
Number of vacancies: 1 Senior Engineer; 1 Lead Engineer
Place of work: Krakow, Poland plus business trips
- Independent coordination of the project execution, including preparation of technical inquiries, technical bid analysis, technical orders and vendor documents review,
- Cooperation with other disciplines (instrumentation, civil and piping), while executing the project,
- Performing of technical inspections at manufacturer ́s workshop,
- Supervision for installation and commissioning at site,
- Preparation and support for offers.
- Senior Engineer reports directly to the Team Manager, Mechanical Equipment
- This role is located in Krakow - Poland and might require business trips to other engineering centers.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred Mechanical Engineering / Rotating Equipment),
- 5 year experience of project execution of complex rotating equipment,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position (at machine manufacturer, engineering office or in a chemical / petrochemical plant),
- Detailed knowledge of pump, steam turbine, reciprocating and turbo compressor design,
- Detailed knowledge of codes and standards for machines (e.g. API, ISO),
- Good communication skills in Polish and English language,
- Very good English skills - C1
- Very good computer skills,
- Multicultural attitude,
- Willingness to travel and to work for some time abroad,
- Team work ability, regularity and accurateness.
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company,
- Work in a multicultural team,
- Training and opportunities to develop,
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience,
- Attractive compensation and benefits package,
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms,
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card.