- An engineering diploma (Electrical, Mechanical, I&C, Civil) OR equivalent experience & training (craft plus 5 years) at a nuclear power plant.
- Have at least 5 years planning experience in a Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control, Welding or Civil discipline.
- At least 10 years’ experience with advanced print reading skills (electrical, mechanical, P&ID, logic and control) to be able to accurately understand plant drawings.
- At least 10 years of in-plant experience with maintenance activities, fault finding, technical problem resolution, of which 5 years must be at a Nuclear Power Plant.
- Full English fluency is required for procedure understanding, print reading, and interfacing with other departments to complete the tasks at hand. A minimum English proficiency of 5.5 in all categories are required on the IELTS or equivalent scale. This is applicable to non-native English speakers.
- Experience using an Operations Management System (OMS) e.g. SAP. Passport, Maximo, etc. to develop maintenance work packages with integration and scheduling in the work management plans.
Maintenance Planner (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, I&C)
|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, I&C)|
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Contact Name:||Jervis Dey|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 15:56|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's