- Assists with purchasing and negotiating materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors.
- Analyzes vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Related University Degree (Purchasing/Supply Change Management, B-Comm., Finance, or Business Admin.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area OR Minimum 2 years purchasing experience
- Services and Materials experience
SAP/ Oracle systems experience (one of the two will be considered)