Our client, an established Quantity Surveying consultancy is proactively seeking a Junior Estimator to continue their strategic growth within Wellington.
This company has a philosophy towards creating and developing well-rounded quantity surveying consultants; that have strong technical capabilities as well as being client-facing and high-levels of commercial acumen.
You’ll gain experience on a multitude of different projects predominantly within the educational, commercial developments and retail and multi-unit residential sectors.
One thing that differentiates this company compared to other consultancies is their sociable, supportive and collaborative company culture. They make a conscious effort to invest time and money into their staff resulting in very low staff turnover and a consistent team.
Examples of team events and activities include the following:
- Adventure quad-biking
- Business hours golf
- Clay bird shooting
- Friday drinks and socializing with clients, contractors or other consultancies
- A Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- Demonstrated experience gained within a Quantity Surveying role, whether that’s with a consultancy or main contractor.
- Confident communication skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High levels of drive and ambition
- Existing living and working rights for New Zealand
Apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and to understand more contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 0275591570 for a confidential conversation.