Job DescriptionWith the return on the Mining Sector, NES has been contracted to provide recruitment services for several mine projects across the east coast. These projects include mine expansions, new constructions, mine restoration, major shutdowns and commissioning projects.
Due to several operations and maintenance service projects across the Bowen Basin, NES is seeking a Site Administrator. This position is DIDO only; working Mon-Fri. For the right candidate there is long term work available.
Your main areas of responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support on site, including arranging meetings, events and visits
- Managing Site Access Procedure for all new employees and contractors
- Coordinating travel arrangements for transport to and from site
- Working with purchase orders
- Managing site rosters and accommodation allocation
- Reception duties including answering phones and greeting visitors to site while ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office
- 2+ years relevant administration experience
- Civil or Mining industry relative highly desirable
- Strong computer skills with intermediate-advanced level knowledge of MS office applications
- Well-developed organisational skills with the capacity to multi-task
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Live locally to Moranbah