- 2 year contract with an Operator!!!
- New Plymouth has been voted as the No 1 place to live in the world for a population of up to 75,000
- Taranaki has been voted as the 2nd best region in the World to visit
Working on a major Oil and Gas contract in this full time position you will be providing Mechanical Engineering services and technical support in line with project objectives, industry standards and best practice for safety, reliability and cost.
You will ideally have a BE, BSc or Tertiary qualified in Mechanical Engineer and have at least 8 years industry experience in an oil & gas industry regulatory regime.
A down to earth personality, strong communication skills, an analytical mind and the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment will see you thrive in this dynamic role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that engineering design work from suppliers including drawings and specifications is up to the required and agreed codes, standards and specifications.
- Ensuring scope of works and specifications is communicated to all required parties within time frames
- The undertaking of technical evaluation of scope packages
- Working with all relevant parties with regular technical and progress reviews on the project and packages under oversight and responsibility (e.g. HAZOP, HAZID and Regulatory Approval input)
- Providing all relevant support to both site and vendor teams on the project
An excellent remuneration package is on offer and this will reflect the importance of this position.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence or contact Wayne on 0212208992 for further information