A Fantastic Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Dive Lead (DSV) to be based in Qatar for a major project by a leading oil and gas company.
The purpose of the Dive Lead (DSV) is to serve as primary interface with Installation Contractor/Diving Sub-Contractor on matters related to diving scope of work; monitor the diving contractor, to ensure diving operations are conducted safely and appropriately in compliance with contractual agreement; and provide diving technical support to the installation team.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following experience:
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with offshore commercial diving and supervision.
- Diving Supervisor certification from the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) or an agency recognized under the IMCA D 08/09 Mutual Recognition Agreement or equivalent level of certification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a certified Diving Medical Technician.
- Experience performing Diving System Assurance Audits to the IMCA D 023/24 standard.
- Sound knowledge of international diving standards and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in diving operations from a dynamic position (DP) vessel.
- Attended a Dynamic Position Awareness Course accredited by the Nautical Institute.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in diving operations conducted from an anchor barge.
- Training and sound knowledge in seamanship and marine/vessel operations.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sub-sea installation, repair and decommissioning.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in underwater inspection.
- Qualified in CSWIP 3.4U or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in offshore construction management.
- Sound knowledge of offshore heavy lifting practices.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of subsea tooling, installation and repair techniques.
- Sound knowledge of industrial occupational health and safety practices related to hazard identification, risk assessment, permit to work and safety management.
- Attended a formal OHS tools and practices training course.
- Attended a Diving Worksite Representative training course accredited by an operator member of the Association of Oil and Gas Producers (OGP).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and common E-mail systems.
- Fluent English.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity.