Job DescriptionSenior Engineer Automation - Cyber Security
The position shall ensure that the large scale network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in the Network Specifications and Cyber Security Specification’s by performing the following tasks:
- Production of network topologies for Automation and Electrical Systems
- Follow up supplier’s design of network infrastructure and ensure compliance with specifications
- Participate in FAT testing and verification of configuration of switches, routers, firewalls etc.
- Revision of network and cyber security specifications
- Risk assessment of networks with basis in IEC62443 Cybersecurity Standard for the project.
- Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
- Facilitate/lead RVA (Risk Vulnerability Analysis) workshop
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years’ education within network and/or Cyber Security
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of large network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
- Minimum 4 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
- Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA etc.
- Experience with IEC62443 or technical requirements TR 1658