Workday Integration Lead
|Job Title:||Workday Integration Lead|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Fernandez|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 17:42|
This individual will own all aspects of our Workday integrations portfolio and drive solutions to successful completion. As part of the HR Technology team, this professional will work closely with HR Operations, Benefits, Payroll and IT to deliver value through data automation.
• Lead data automation through the development of Workday integrations - Build and deploy technical integrations across multiple 3rd party applications utilizing APIs, web services and other integration methodologies
• IT HR/Payroll functional SME who will help with the Workday HR/Payroll integrations. Previous experience with HR/Payroll tools/ERPs is a must. Workday/SAP experience and exposure is preferred
• Ability to understand the HR/ payroll requirements and handle data mapping as required for the integrations between different systems.
• Ability to independently handle tasks and reach out to vendors to coordinate the requirements/testing activities and all the other stakeholders.
• Manage compliance, system integration and technical profiles for all Workday integrations
• Partner with technical and functional resources across the business to complete, enhance and maintain our Workday integrations portfolio – ERP, IT, Health/Wellness, Safety, Learning and other 3rd Party platforms
• Maintain awareness of our core configuration, business processes, security, testing strategies, fit/gap analysis and reporting as a key part of our HR Technology team
• Understand the current bottlenecks and roadblocks in today’s delivery processes, and work across the technology organization to streamline delivery
• Hands on problem solving of day to day issues across the platform and program including managing vulnerability assessments, technical escalations, application technical requirements and integrations. Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years relevant work/education experience, including demonstrated history building Workday integrations
• Integrations Life-Cycle Deployment: Experience developing technical specifications, process flows, test cases/test file delivery, deployment and documentation
• Ability to trouble-shoot, update and test existing integrations – Workday Studio, XSLT, Workday advanced report writing/calculated fields • Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
• Capacity to adapt to shifting goals and activities (Agile environment). Capacity to manage multiple activities in parallel • Self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills; Data driven and results-oriented
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's