Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a large oil and gas operator, is currently seeking an Pipeline Project Engineer to be based in Calgary, AB.
This position does involve occasional travel.
- University Degree in Mechanical/Civil/Pipeline Engineering
- 7-10 years of progressive experience
- Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) eligible for registration with APEGA
- Valid Driver’s license
- PM or Engineering experience specifically within a pipeline focus
- Experience in the energy/natural gas industry
- Specific experience with Brownfield projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation with the Project Management Institute
- Proven project management skills with experience in all aspects of the project life cycle - beginning to end
- Experience in natural gas gathering, processing and transmission
- Experience with working on meter stations
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills