Job DescriptionOur client is currently seeking a Contract Administrator with a legal or law background for a contract position based in North York Ontario
- This position is responsible for managing the workflow of contract execution ranging from initial contracting development to contract closeout/renewal in accordance with Company contracting policies and procedures. In addition, this position also monitors contract compliance and assists with contract management activities.
- Coordinating with stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure contracts that are developed mitigate risk and deliver competitive advantage by knowing and following all established Company contracting processes, policies, and procedures;
- Providing SCM input to stakeholders regarding contracting process and analyzing scopes of work to determine contracting type;
- Drafting and preparing new commercial agreements, reviewing and revising executed agreements, coordinating change management activities, and assisting with contract renewals/closeout;
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Contributing to vendor management activities by ensuring prequalification requirements are met and post evaluations are completed; and
- Supporting leadership by providing periodic reports, conducting data analysis, validating vendor payments, and providing process/system improvement recommendations.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field;
- A minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of related experience in the SCM field;
- Proven communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills, with influencing and persuasive talents.
NICE TO HAVE qualifications:
- Enrollment in the Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) / Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) designation program or equivalent is an asset;
- Law Certificate or legal background.