|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Stefan|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 22:42|
• Ensure accurate accounting of the assigned book through monthly accruals, actualization, reporting and analysis through collaboration with the business.
• Drive the change initiative of developing meaningful performance measurement reporting and analysis, including KPI development through collaboration with the Front and Middle Offices.
• Ensure the delivery of a cohesive explanation of operational results, including both quantitative and qualitative components for discussion.
• Support the actualization process from both a volume and price perspective
• Prepare and ensure accuracy and completeness of the monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts.
• Own the preparation and submission of the long-range plan, quarterly forecast and mid-month estimate in partnership with the Front Office and the TSL Consolidation Financial Analyst.
• Collaborate in all future-centric initiatives; manage the change required through all relevant aspects (people, process and systems).
• Government and other regulatory reporting.
• Ensure best practice in business processes and related documentation.
• CPA Designation
• Advanced Excel and other computer skills with the ability to work within multiple systems and applications
• Advanced SAP and BW skills
• Five years of progressive experience in business / financial analysis
• Extremely passionate and motivated by change
• Uninhibited by challenge, disagreement and ambiguity
• Previous Oil and Gas Accounting Experience
• Knowledge of MTM, US long haul pipes and Offshore barge transport method
• Confidence to challenge the status quo; ability to identify problems, develop and implement solutions
• Highly analytical and results driven
• Exceptional skills in effectively managing competing priorities, often under pressure and within rigid time constraints
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's