- Community College or equivalent training (eg technical college), including apprenticeship training of two or more year.
- BS level education in engineering or science (preferred)
- Ability to apply for certification in two years via professional certification or registration, or equivalent in areas where certification is not available
- Continuing education leading to maintain professional certification
- Recognized expertise in applied IH/ health risk assessment and management
- Working knowledge of Ontario Industrial Hygiene and Designated Substance Regulations.
Industrial Hygiene Technician
|Job Title:||Industrial Hygiene Technician|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Harper|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 23:54|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's