Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within Canada. Our client, a large Oil and Gas Operator, is looking for a Safety Advisor for a contract role in Nanticoke Ontario for a short term contract from August- October. The individual must be local or have their own accomodations in the area as they are working a 6/1 rotation
- Community College or equivalent training (eg technical college), including apprenticeship training of two or more year.
- BS level education in engineering or science (preferred)
- Ability to apply for certification in two years via professional certification or registration, or equivalent in areas where certification is not available
- Continuing education leading to maintain professional certification
- Recognized expertise in applied IH/ health risk assessment and management
- Working knowledge of Ontario Industrial Hygiene and Designated Substance Regulations.