Job DescriptionA new opportunity has developed in Sydney to join a client as a contractor working approximately 0.5 - 0.75 FTE
What is in for you:
- Home- Based Role SCRA
- Travel - Local only
- Offer excellent personal growth along with personal benefits
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
- Prepare, organise, conduct and follow-up routine monitoring and close out visits as per relevant study plan
- Ensure ethics submissions are made by investigator sites in a timely manner.
- Adherence to ICH-GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting
- Compliance with mandatory SOPs as agreed for the study
- Participating in training offered to increase therapeutic knowledge and keeping current with regulations
- Must have at least +6 years of Experience in the similar capacity.
- Including conducting independent monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.