Be at the forefront and provide leadership and Line Management in new treatments and improving patient care. An exciting opportunity exists for a Clinical Trial Team Leader position to join Cancer Clinical Trials and other therapeutic areas from Phase I to Phase 3.
- Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary
- Great Career progression
- Location Melbourne - Office Based
- Enjoy a rewarding role as part of leadership team for our dynamic team focused on the highest quality of trials and patient centred care.
- The successful applicant will become part of Project Management leadership team as the Clinical Team Leader of established trials of Investigators, Senior/clinical trial coordinators and research assistant.
- You will assist the Project Team with effective oversight of daily operations, using proficiency to provide supervision, direction, supervision and supportive professional development.
- The role includes ensuring Clinical Trial Project activities and resource management across all teams a high quality service that fosters a positive team culture, training and development for SCRC/CRC’s, meets the needs of investigators, external stakeholders and patients, and maintenance of a productive working environment.
- Upto 5-7 Years of Experience Managing Clinical teams and Trials.
- Able to Lead collaborative, effective teams.
- Possess Leadership qualities and Excellent Interpersonal and commmunication skills.
Please feel free to call in for Faiza Khan at 02-96968008 for a confidential detailed discussion over the role.
You can share your resume at faiza. khan @ nesgt .com.