About the Role:
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and Trade Qualified Boilermaker, to join a leading Mining organization. This position is available for an immediate start on a 2:1 roster, on a 3 month contract.
- General fabrication and chute repairs out in the plant
- Cutting, grinding and welding steel sections to form a fabricated structure
- Working in awkward positions, and using elevated work platforms and harnesses
- Lifting and sliding steel sections to position them for welding grinding or cutting
- Repetitive grinding on surface after gouging
- Replacing wear plates
- Oxy cutting plate using an oxy acetylene handpiece
To be successful in the role, you will have extensive experience as a trade certified Boilermaker with a proven ability to complete repairs and maintenance on fixed plant equipment. You will also have a strong work ethic, and a commitment to workplace safety, as well as an excellent eye for detail. The following Ticket’s and Certificates are a necessity.
- Current Working at Heights Ticket
- Current Confined Spaces Ticket
- Current Elevating Work Placement Ticket
- Police Clearance and Full Medical will also be required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With excellent training and development initiatives, this role will allow you to grow your career in a great working environment. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate and you will be working in state of the art facilities.