Job DescriptionMultiskilled Maintenance Engineer (Pharmaceutical)
Up to £35,000 - £40,000 DOE + Overtime Opportunities + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
A Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer is required for a state of the art pharmaceutical facility that produce innovative and ground breaking medical solutions. The role is due to the opening of a new facility and the successful candidate will benefit from great working environment and ongoing training/progression in a highly regulated environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working on medical equipment or transfer from a pharmaceutical environment.
The role will involve service and maintenance of medical Production equipment. You will work on HVAC and complex filter systems. The role will involve reactive maintenance as well as pre-planned maintenance and occasionally you will get involved with project/facilities work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company who offer stable employment and great training opportunities.
• Service and maintenance on medical/laboratory environment including HVAC and Filter Systems.
• 50% Reactive Maintenance
• 50% Pre-planned Maintenance
• Occasional Project Work
• Ensuring all documentation is complete to company standards
• Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
• Will ideally transfer from a pharmaceutical background
• Will ideally be apprentice trained or equivalent
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration