GLOBAL AUTOMATION MANAGER
Work place: Krakow (Poland) and worldwide
The aim of this newly created position is to accelerate implementation of company's major strategy -production processes' automation in plant around the Globe.
You will be playing a significant role in this journey by preparing a CAPEX projects, planning actions and it's implementation with a help of all necessary resources.
You will be challenging and redesigning existing production lines and leading implementation of new lines.
This role is placed in a Plant in Krakow Area in Poland, although 60/50% of time you will be traveling around the World ( North America, Europe, China etc.).
- Engineering degree
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Proven track of successful implementation of CAPEX projects in the area of automation and robotics in manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Continuous improvement mind set along with proactive attitude
- Open mind and interest in learning new solutions and technologies
- No hesitation for supporting the shop floor if required
- Flexibility to travel on regular basis
- Excellent English skills
- Challenging and autonomous Global position
- Real impact on the organization, environment and people’s every day work
- Significant CAPEX founds
- International and supporting work environment
- Competitive salary
- Bonus system
- Company car and benefits