Job DescriptionStructural Engineer – Birmingham - £25,000 - £40,000 + Holidays and Pension.
Currently hiring for one of the country’s leading building components manufacturers. They have been growing rapidly over the last year and are now looking for another Structural Engineer to join their vibrant and dynamic team. They are looking for someone with SFS engineering experience and will also provide extensive training.
This is a permanent position working normal business hours.
- Window calculations and Stud specifications.
- R + D on new products.
- Managing compliance for buildings regulations.
- Troubleshooting for customers.
- Liaising with the sales team.
- Minimum Degree qualified in a civil, mechanical or structural discipline.
- Experience with Cold or Hot Rolled steel or modular construction.
- 2 years + of steel frame experience.
- Full driving license.
- 2 years working with load bearing panelised structures.
- Use of design software such as AutoCAD.
- Experience with pre–fabricated structures.
- £25,000 - £40,000
- 23 days Holidays Plus Bank Holidays
- Extra benefits
Cold Rolled, Hot rolled, R +D, research and development, Structural Engineer, CAD design, pre-fabricated structures, steel frames, Civil, Mechanical. Window Calculations, Studs