- Develop and implement master service agreements that mitigate risk and deliver competitive advantage
- Provide contract administration of master service agreements.
- Coordinate with Category Lead and business stakeholders to establish master agreements
- Analyzing scopes of work to determine contracting strategy;
- Preparing RFx (request for proposal, request for quote, etc.) packages;
- Coordinating proposal evaluation activities and completing commercial evaluations;
- Negotiating with suppliers;
- preparing and circulating various contract review and approval documents through functional SME;
- Coordinate with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure realization of the value intended from a master agreement through effective contract administration activities including, but not limited to:
- contract interpretation;
- contract compliance (including spend and insurance monitoring);
- investigation and resolution of systemic contractual issues; and
- development, negotiation and execution of contract amendments.
- College degree or Associates degree
- 7-10 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast paced environment.