Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Advisor based in Calgary, Ab.
- Actively support execution of business priorities by efficiently delivering top talent to the business as needed.
- Guide and coach hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process to ensure that the right talent is selected for the right role at the right time.
- Flawlessly deliver full cycle recruitment to the business including job posting, developing selection criteria, candidate sourcing, screening, short-listing, interviewing, selection and ensuring pre-employment checks are completed.
- Manage the job offer process including assembling relevant offer details, developing the right offer, making compensation recommendations, negotiating and securing acceptance.
- Develop and maintain accessible talent pipeline to help speed up the hiring process.
- Demonstrate good understanding of the business and participate in strategic business discussions to assist with delivery of talent needed to achieve business priorities
- 5+ years' experience as a full-time professional Talent Acquisition role
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience using an ATS (preferably Taleo) and HRIS (preferably SAP)
- Exposure and understanding of Total Compensation, particularly relative to the offer negotiation process
- Oil and Gas industry experience, or related experience easily transferrable to providing Human Resources support in this industry
- Strong negotiating and selling skills; will be able to use influencing skills to create positive outcomes
- Strong MS Office abilities, particularly with MS Word and Excel
- Post-secondary education in HR or related discipline